Gourds made by Grace are always available at:
Off Track Gallery
937 South Coast Highway 101
(in the Lumberyard Shopping Center, behind Starbucks)
- Pointers Spring Arts & Craft Faire, Saturday, March 28 from 9am to 3pm, Point Loma High School, 2335 Chatsworth Blvd, San Diego
- Encinitas Arts Festival, San Dieguito High School, Sunday, March 29 from 12noon to 4pm.
- ArtFest, April 11 and 12 from 9am to 5pm, San Diego Botanic Garden, Encinitas
- Oceanside Days of Art, April 18 & 19, from 10am to 5pm, Oceanside on Pier View Way
- Encinitas Street Faire, downtown Encinitas, April 25-26, 2015 from 9am-5pm
- North Park Festival of the Arts, May 16 from 11am to 6pm (won Best in Show 2014)
- Carlsbad Art in the Village, August 9 from 9am to 5pm, Carlsbad
- NTC ArtWalk at Liberty Station, Sat and Sun, August 15 & 16, from 10 to 6
- Rancho Bernardo Tastings Festival 2015, Saturday, August 29 from 1 to 4 pm, Rancho Bernardo Winery, 13330 Paseo del Verano Norte, Rancho Bernardo
- Leucadia ArtWalk, Sunday August 30 from 10-5
- U.S. Sand Sculpting Challenge & 3-D Art Exposition, September 4-7, 9am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 10pm
- Del Mar Taste and Art Stroll, October 4 from 9am to 4pm
- San Dieguito Art Guild’s Holiday Bazaar, Saturday, December 14 from 10 to 4.
Subscribe to my email list to get a notice about new gourds and my upcoming shows.
I will never share your email.